Friday 6 July 2012

Very Interesting Signs....

There are millions of people travelling all over the world everyday.... funny signs are everywhere we go...unfortunately some of us don't even bother noticing them...either we are not observant enough or we have a sense of humour equivalent to a tub of lard....

With every handphone equipped with a camera...its not a hassle anymore to snap something intruiging as we go along our lives..just snap away and share with your friends through social media such as facebook...and why not? Here are a few I took myself...mostly of course I got them by Googling lah!!


Expecting good customer service? Don't bother...

I took this one myself at MRR2 exit towards Cheras somewhere..

If nothing sticks to Teflon...how does Teflon stick to the pan?

Derma Dadah???? Hmmm....

First time flyer I suppose...

This one I took at Hartamas.... I Demise means I die..once u die you stop aging...correct?

You're not supposed to?? Where then?

Your kids are fat because you are lazy parents lah!!


U miss the exit you go 6 feet below...

Come tomorrow u will see the same sign....like a dog chasing its own tail...

I sure hope the animals reading this understands English....

Yeah...the street is good enough...

Only  for the desperate...

Thousand dollar meals!! Value? Yup...bloody high value...

Where terminally ill people live....

You laugh laaa...a common ASIAN problem..


Home of the Royal Twits!!

Uncivilised Airport must be in Kandahar and the rest of the world

I've actually been to such a place...

Please change the sheets once you're done...pleaseee

Apparently many Eunuchs play golf here...

My kinda sign!!


Female man and Male Woman...next door

Where can I get this???

Sounds like a character from Harry Potter!!...Google him!!

Walk up to a Psychic...slap him hard and say...'U did not SEE that coming did you??'

Canadian sense of humour...or Canadians speak mongrel?

Smart...looking at our screwed up history, I think someone  may have given it to this bloke...

If  the doors are open, we are open for business...Duuuhhh!!

City of Comedians

This is just rude... get a Hearse lah..

Apart from not being able to spell correctly,...We oso push people on wheelchair down the stairs

I've heard of elephant and turtle cemetary but a Kangaroo Brothel???

Lightning McQueen did not see this sign I suppose...

Too much Baked Beans is bad for the environment...

Trickling ??? Prostate maybe??

Aren't you supposed to trust these bobbies??

Welcome to Redneck Country...

Self-Drive Penetiantary?


Can't live without his right hand man...

You're gettin' screwed all the way up the mountain!!




I would be scared stiff if I was a child!!

I have friends like this... wouldn't swap them for anything
 
You have to get it done in 5 minutes...

Most likely taken in a club...most probably the top left position is the one least used
Just bloody rude!!

To all the young women out there....
Have you seen any good ones lately???? Take a picture of it and share!!!... Let's Jom!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha the best is Lindsay lohan driving sign:) great sharing.

    ReplyDelete